Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Special Thanks to Special People

Glitter Text Generator


Having a child with special needs has changed my life in so many ways. One thing I have come to appreciate so much are the other people that God has brought to our lives to help work with our son. They have made such a difference!

Today I want to thank them. For their love and care...for never giving up...for going the extra thousand miles...for seeing the good in my son even when his behavior tends to block the view...for realizing that he, too, is one of God's precious children...for taking time to let me know the "golden nuggets" of the day...for planting seeds...for letting God's love flow through you...

May the Lord bless you more than you can even imagine, with everything you need...and a few things you want!

Dedicated to:

Heather, Roger, Teri, Marilee, Barbara, Tracy, Melody, Michelle, Jenny, Lora, Ginny, Kim, Adam, Jeannie, Denita

I am forever grateful...

"We'll Never Forget" is a link to a short movie I made for a very special teacher. This is what inclusion can look like when it's done right:

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2816498&alb=0

No comments:

Post a Comment